CUSTOMIZED TO HEALTHCARE PROCESSING ALLIED SERVICES
Who should attend this program
Team Leaders, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers, QA, Process Excellence and Operations Excellence representatives from Medical Coding and Accounts Receivables industry.
- Custom Design: Material design and course delivery customized to Medical Coding, Accounts Receivables and allied processes. The training program is loaded with quizzes, tools application examples and case studies applied in Healthcare segment.
- Problem solving orientation: The program will help participants to successfully identify and solve problems in their work areas aligned with Quality, Timeliness and Efficiency improvements.
“Lean Six Sigma methodology teaches how to deliver value to your customers and achieve Business results, at the same time”
Course content and Delivery
- Lean and Six Sigma overview.
- How to identify, define and prioritize problems to solve?
- How to map and measure the current state?
- How to analyze for root causes?
- How to identify improvement ideas and achieve improvements?
- How to ensure results are sustained and reproducible?
- 5 days (40 hours) – Class room based sessions delivered by Industry Experts.
- Participant should complete at least one project successfully.
- Participant should pass the final certification exam (web-based).
- Participant should have attended all the class room sessions.
- “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt” certificate.
- Ready to use MS Excel templates, with health care examples.
- Soft copy of the world class Lean Six Sigma training material.
What more to say!
Course instructors will handhold the participants to complete at least one problem solving area successfully during the program tenure through e-mails and web meetings for a period of four weeks from the date of completion of the program.
If this sounds interesting to you! Fill in the contact form and send us immediately to get attractive discounts and other offers!