Data Analysis Expert
Training and Certification program in Data Analytics
The business analytics industry is expected to be $ 71.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7% – Reuters. According to an estimate shared by PWC, close to 2.7 million job opportunities in Data analytics and science will be created in US alone by 2020 – 21. Many of these work is off-sourced to countries like India.
Why are companies looking for Business Analysts?
Problems are faced everywhere – from simple to complex ones, and from startups to multinationals. These problems, if not solved, they deteriorate a company’s performance and consequent growth and profitability over time. Data analysis and visualization has become a primary need for every company to identify the root cause of a problem. Those who can understand a Business Process and translate Business Needs to Business Process – Inputs and Outputs – apply statistical tools to draw valid inferences from data to facilitate problem solving decision making added significant value to a Business Enterprise! The industry calls them Business Analysts.
Is this certification right for me?
Data Analytics is the next big thing. With millions of job opportunities being created every year. Every organization is looking to make most out of the data.
Every company needs Data collection and its analysis. This is called insight driven organization. Opportunities are ample.
Opportunity to scale into various positions like Marketing analyst, Sales analyst, Financial Analyst, Operations Analyst,
The job of a data analyst is one of the highest paid ones in the industry – gaining an average of $150000 per annum. A Data analyst gets to work closely with CEOs/ COOs/ CFOs in the organization.
Benefits of getting trained and certified as Data Analyst
Applying Data analytics knowledge in the right direction will put you in sweet spot of the management. The reports and Analysis go directly to the board and management
Working professionals having skills in Data analytics will give them higher job security than others.
Get on A Team
Knowledge is one of the key criteria to consider for A team. With Data Analytics knowledge, you have an edge over others!
Confidence and Self – Esteem
Once you achieve most of what is mentioned, your will gain confidence. Data Analytics credentials, success stories, higher confidence, getting into A team will boost your chances of getting hired in a global organization and go-to man for your colleagues.
Experience - Consulting hours
Segments worked with
What participants say
If you have passion towards quality and problem solving, SKIL is the place. I enjoyed the sessions, especially, instructor’s capability to easily connect to my work area. I have attended many other training programs from other places, but its mostly theory. What’s unique at SKIL is the real time consulting experience shared by the instructor”
“The program conducted by SKIL for the “Certified Six Sigma Black Belt” course has changed my life! I have seen dime-a-dozen Six Sigma courses but this one stands out from the rest in methodology, Quality, Delivery and Hands on learning.”
SKIL has a unique approach in solving the problems through case studies, real time scenario discussions. The course was practical and helped us to understand the difficult concepts at ease. Instructor’s ability to interact and relate concepts to our domain is excellent ” – A final year M.Sc. student from Christ University who underwent our LSSGB for HR program during 2019 – Feedback given to her department HOD.
Career path options
Training & Certification in Data Analytics enhances your existing job role. If you are keen to explore roles specific to Data Analytics you could consider
- Business Management Consultant.
- Functional Analyst
- IT Business Analyst.
- Data scientist.
- Operations excellence manager
- Marketing & Sales Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Operations excellence manager.
Course is delivered in three modes
Duration and Pre-requisites
- Classroom based – 5 days (weekends)
- Instructor-Led live web sessions & self-paced – 40 hours.
- Self-paced sessions – within 6 months
- Work experience is necessary. A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Understanding of business cycle is required.
- Preferred Minimum education – Graduate from any university
- Diploma/ Graduate
- Post Graduate/ Masters
Our books used by Professionals
Body of Knowledge
- Basic steps in problem solving.
- Statistical tools to define a problem.
- Statistical tools to measure the current state.
- Statistical tools to analyze for root causes.
- Statistical tools to implement and test solutions.
- Statistical tools to monitor and control the process to sustain the gains.
- Excel analytics function and conditional formating.
- Pivot tables and slicers.
- Cleaning the data.
- Solve analytical problems using tools like scenario manager, solver and goal seek.
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA and regression to data sets using excel.
- R is the most in demand open source technology and a widely adopted language by for data analysis. In this section you will learn,
- Introduction to analytics using R.
- Data exploration.
- Data visualization using R.
- Random forest.
- Linear regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Cluster analytics.
- Time series analysis.
SQL queries, which are essentially requests or instructions send to a database to retrieve information and update, insert, or delete data. In this section you will learn,
- Introduction to SQL and its installation.
- How to write SQL functions and queries?
Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves. In this section you will learn,
- Introduction to Machine Learning.
- Linear regression.
- Logistics regression.
Key features of the program
Certification exam included
Expert course design
4 hours of hand holding
Learn by doing – Exercises & Games – 50+
Real time industry case study